Terms and Conditions
- All dogs Vaccination need to be up to date.
(IE, C5, Annual Vaccination of a canine cough or C3 Booster every three years)
- Your dog needs to be treated for fleas and worms every month.
- If your dog has fleas and we realize it during grooming it will be an additional $10 on top of grooming price and your dog will receive a flea wash.
- We do not cover any medical or vet cost.
- No lead no access at Groom-me by Lisa-Marie
- For any grooming prices please refer to our flyer or ask your groomer
- Please pick up your dog within an hour of us contacting you or it will be an additional $19. Any pick up after 6 pm will incur a late fee of $1 per 1 minute. NO pick up after 6:30 pm. Your dog will be available for collection the next morning after 9 am.
- Please let us know if your dog has any allergies or requires medication
- Please let us know if your dog is allowed to have treats
- Please let us know if your dog is need of medicated shampoo
- Our latest appointment for a Grooming Service is 3 pm
- We do not brush out matted areas for hours, we think its cruel and we don’t want to hurt your dog
- It is quite possible that we can accidentally harm your dog whilst brushing too hard or frequently in certain areas that are extremely matted.
- If we decide it is possible to brush out we will charge an additional $50 per hour on top of grooming fee and certain excessive areas may need to be cut out / shaved off etc.
- Do you want any extra services such as the cleaning of the anal glands or teeth brushing? Please mention it to your groomer.
- Our grooming prices are non-negotiable
- Do you want a breed clip or any hand scissored done, do you have a very big dog that needs extra attention? Please ask your groomer for a quote.
- ·We charge extra if your dog needs special attention because of aggression or other behaviour issues.
- Please mention exactly what you want us to do with your dog. Ears or tail long or short etc.!
- If we think it is possible then we will follow your instructions and guidelines. If it is not possible because your dog has for example very matted hair and we cannot reach you by phone then we will use our best discretion whilst your dog is in our care. Please understand that this is to ensure your dog has an enjoyable time and likes to come back to us.
- Do you have a partner, friend or family member picking up your dog for you? Please inform us about his person at check-in or by phone, as we will not hand any dog to a person we don’t know.
We have a very STRICT no-show policy.
A fee of $50 will be expected to be paid on your next visit at Groom-me in case of cancellation within 24 hours of your appointment.
- Being a small business means that missed appointments directly affect us. When clients skip their appointments, they inconvenience customers who may have wanted those slots and cause financial losses for the small business.
- We request 24 hours’ notice for cancellations or changes to your appointment. Whilst we understand that sometimes emergencies arise, fees may apply if less than 24 hours’ notice is given, which are payable on next visit.
- Multiple cancellations may result in refusal of services.
- Should you be running late for an appointment, please call the salon. To ensure everyone has a fantastic visit at Groom-Me by Lisa-Marie, we may cancel your appointment should you be more than 15 minutes late with no contact. Our cancellation fee will apply.
Get in touch
Visit our lovely boutique and have a look around!
Shop 2 / 320 St. Kilda Road
St. Kilda VIC 3182
MONDAY: 1.00 PM – 7.00 PM
TUESDAY: 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY: 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM
FRIDAY: 7.00 AM – 6.00 PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: Closed
Using the form on the left or send us an email at