Terms and Conditions
- All dogs Vaccination need to be up to date.
(IE, C5, Annual Vaccination of canine cough or C3 Booster every three years)
- Your dog needs to be treated for fleas and worms every month.
If your dog has fleas and we realize it during grooming an additional $25 will be charged and your dog will receive a flea wash.
- We do not cover any medical or vet cost
- No lead no access at Groom-me by Lisa-Marie
- For any grooming prices please refer to our flyer or ask your groomer
- Please pick up your dog within an hour of us contacting you. If you will need more time, we will charge $30 on top of the grooming service.
- Pick up is any time before closing time.
- Any pick up after closing time will incur a late fee of $1 per 1 minute a max of $30 at pick up on the same day. (30 minutes wait time after closing of the shop)
- No pick up after 30 minutes of closing time
- You will be able to collect your dog the next morning after 9am the charge is $50 per night per dog.
- Please let us know if your dog has any allergies or requires medication
- Please let us know if your dog is allowed to have treats
- Please let us know if your dog is in need of medicated shampoo
- We do not brush out matted areas for hours, we think its cruel and we don’t want to hurt your dog
- It is possible that we can accidentally harm your dog whilst brushing to hard or frequently in certain areas that are extremely matted.
- If we decide it is possible to brush out, we will charge an additional $135 per hour on top of grooming fee and certain excessive areas may need to be cut out / shaved off etc.
- Do you want any extra services such as the cleaning of the anal glands or teeth brushing? Please mention it to your groomer.
- Our grooming prices are non negotiable
- Do you want a breed clip or any hand scissoring done, do you have a very big dog that needs extra attention?
Please ask your groomer for a quote.
- We charge extra if your dog needs special attention because of aggression or other behaviour issues.
- Please mention exactly what you want us to do with your dog.
Ears or tail long or short etc.
- If we think it is possible then we will follow your instructions and guide lines. If it is not possible because your dog has for example, very matted hair and we cannot reach you by phone then we will use our best discretion whilst your dog is in our care. Please understand that this is to ensure your dog has an enjoyable time and likes to come back to us.
- Do you have a partner, friend or family member picking up your dog for you? Please inform us about his person at check in or by phone, as we will not hand any dog to a person we don’t know / we don’t have on file.
- No show fee – if you do not show for your appointment / cancel less then 24 hours prior a $100 fee is payable before we are able to rebook you.
- Any further no-show fee in future is charged at $100 for the no show appointment and an upfront payment for your next grooming appointment will be taken on the booking day. If you don’t show up for the second appointment, we will keep the prepaid dog grooming fee to cover our cost.
- An additional matted fee of $135 will be charged for matted dogs.
- Groom-me by Lisa-Marie will not cover any vet cost and doesn’t take any liability for injuries caused whilst grooming a matted dog.
- Being a small business means that missed appointments directly affect us. When clients skip their appointments, they inconvenience customers who may have wanted those slots and cause financial losses for the small business.
- Groom-me has a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. $100 cancellation fee applies if cancelled within 24 hours of appointment.
- We request 24 hours’ notice for cancellations or changes to your appointment. Whilst we understand that sometimes emergencies arise, fees may apply if less than 24 hours notice is given, which are payable on the next visit.
- Multiple cancellations may result in the refusal of services.
- Should you be running late for an appointment, please call the salon. To ensure everyone has a fantastic visit at Groom-Me by Lisa-Marie, we may cancel your appointment should you be more than 15 minutes late with no contact. Our cancellation fee will apply.
Get in touch
Visit our lovely boutique and have a look around!
Shop 2 / 320 St. Kilda Road
St. Kilda VIC 3182
MONDAY: 1.00 PM – 7.00 PM
TUESDAY: 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY: 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM
FRIDAY: 7.00 AM – 6.00 PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: Closed
Using the form on the left or send us an email at